Monday, July 3, 2023

Radio Serena Show 334

This week, it's another special format presentation. Hear our take on the Adult Hits (sometimes called Variety Hits) format. It's Ally FM -- Playing the hits, and... whatever comes to mind!
Song 1. Hollarback Girl – Gwen Stefani
Song 2. – Players - Coi Leray
Song 3. Hey Leonardo (She Likes Me for Me) – Blessed Union of Souls
Song 4. Toxic – Britney Spears
Song 5. I Know It Won’t Work – Gracey Abrums
Song 6. Come Ohio – Bowling for Soup
Song 7. What’s Going On – 4 Non-Blondes
Song 8. Antihero – Taylor Swift
Song 9. Counting Blue Cars – Dishwalla
Song 10. Heartbreaker – Tio Cruise
Song 11. You Only Love Me - Rita Ora
Song 12. Why Can’t I – Liz Phaire
Song 13. 1, 2, 3, 4 – Coolio
Song 14. My Head & My Heart - Ava Max
Song 15. My Happy Ending Avril Lavine

Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment