Saturday, May 20, 2023

Radio Serena Show 326

 

This show is going to be a bit different, and, probably, not everyone's cup of tea. This week, I am doing a show to remember my grandfather, Philip Kyle, who passed away last September 19, 2022. May 1st would have been his 83rd birthday. I play some of his favorite songs, and share memories of him.
Song 1. I Walk The Line – Johnny Cash
Song 2. On The Wings of a Dove – Ferlin Husky
Song 3. If I Could See You Just one Time – Don Gibson
Song 4. Who’s Sorry Now – Connie Frances
Song 5. The Lone Ranger Theme Song
Song 6. Gun Smoke Theme Song - Al Caiola
Song 7. Chicabee-Ch-Ch - Jimmy Durante
Song 8. Little Rock – Reba Mcentire
Song 9. Tall Tall Trees – Alan Jackson
Song 10. That’s My Story – Collin Raye
Song 11. Who’s Bed Have Your Boots Been Under – Shania Twain
Song 12. These Days – Rascal – Flatts
Song 13. The Good Stuff – Kenny Chesney
Song 14. Thanks for the Memories – Bob Hope
Song 15. I Wish Grandpas Never Died – Riley Green

 Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment