Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Radio Serena Show 248: Thea Riley Interview

This week, Radio Serena is proud to present an interview with an up and coming independent musician from Australia. Thea Riley has a new album coming out soon, and she sat down with Radio Serena for an interview, and to play one of her songs live for us. Get to know this new and emerging singer this week on Radio Serena!
Song 1. Tell Me What It Takes to Let You Go – Aerosmith
Song 2. I Don’t Belong Here – Thea Riley
Song 3. I Won’t Do It – Thea Riley
Song 4. Always a Chance – Thea Riley
Song 5. Mountains In My Mind – Thea Riley
Song 6. What I Like About You – The Romantics
Song 7. 13 Nights of Halloween – Alvira
Song 8, Music, Music, Music – Teresa Brewer
Song 9, The One I Love - REM

Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment