Sunday, February 28, 2021

Radio Serena Show 212: The Treefrog

 On this edition of Radio Serena, it's a special format presentation. Hear the hottest country songs on Hoppin' Hit Country -- The Treefrog!
Song 1. Beer Never Broke My Heart - Luke Combs
Song 2. Wagon Wheel – Darius Rucker
Song 3. I Was Jack (You Were Diane) - Jake Owen
Song 4. Love You Like I Used To - Russell Dickerson
Song 5. Mama’s Broken Heart – Miranda Lambert
Song 6. More than My Hometown - Morgan Wallen
Song 7. Hard to forget – Sam Hunt
Song 8. Rebecca Lynn – Bryan White
Song 9. Next Girl - Carly Pearce
Song 10. No I in Beer - Brad Paisley
Song 11. Watching airplanes – Gary Allen
Song 12. Drunk On a Plane - Dierks Bentley
Song 13. Ridin' Roads - Dustin Lynch
Song 14. If I Were a Boy – Reba McEntire

Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment