1. WDCD (1540) falls silent. Why? We discuss.
2. A new "Palm" grows in Columbia, SC, thanks to Alpha Media.
3. "Duke" takes "The Loyd" out of town, and take Classic Country with
him. In it's place is a new Hit Country format named after the
Indianna express way.
4. Speaking of "The Drive", there's a "Fresh" one to take in
Washington, DC, as Entercom blows up Hot AC "Fresh" for Classic Hits
"Drive" -- becoming the only station in the market with that format.
5. "La Z" debuts in Orlando, bring Spanish language Christian radio
to the market.